vorosmccracken.com

The “triumphant” return of The Knack of the baseball world

vorosmccracken.com header image 2

Computer Malfunction Won’t Stop Me

June 26th, 2010 · No Comments

Very bad computer meltdown for me, but I’m back up and running now.

In about an hour I’ll have the probabilities up for the remainder of the tournament. No more sims, I can solve everything directly from here on out now. I’ll also list the expected scores and percentages for each of the Round of 16 Matches.

I know that one will have started already, but it was the best I could do with the hardware failure.

A little teaser: 63% of the time, the ultimate winner is projected to be one of only three teams. The other 13 teams must share the remaining 37%.

Tags: South Africa 2010 · Soccer!! · Uncategorized

0 responses so far ↓

  • There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.

Leave a Comment